Why use a Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Specialist?
The internet has made shopping for insurance easier. Instead of driving around town to meet with an agent,
you can compare rates, benefits, and apply online. Some insurance companies even let you apply right from
Does it still make sense to have an agent help you choose a plan? You bet.
I am an insurance expert. It's my job to help you shop plans from leading carriers so you can be confident that
you have found the best rates and benefits for you.
4 Reasons To Work With a Texas Medicare Supplement Specialist
When you consider all the benefits, working with a specialist just makes good sense.
1. I will guide you through the process. Buying a Texas Medicare Supplement policy can be complicated. I
will walk you through each step of the process and help you make sense of all the insurance and Medicare
2. I can offer you choice. I have a portfolio of plans to choose from, from multiple companies. I will know
which policy will protect you the best. I'll even know which company is most likely to accept your application.
3. I troubleshoot mistakes. A mistake on your application can cause a company to raise your rates or even
reject your application. I will help you fill out your application correctly so you get the rates you deserve.
4. It's Free. This is the best part about getting insurance through an agent or specialist. We collect
payment from the companies we represent. So you get all the advice you want absolutely free. The
rates are regulated by the state of Texas and the insurance companies, so the rate is the same
through me, or directly from the company. With me, you always have my expertise available! As a
professional agent, I am happy to help you find the best plan.
5. You have my expertise for the Life of Your Policy! I am always available to help or answer any
questions that you may have now, next year, or five years from now.
|David Hecker * 3010 Latonia St. Longview TX 75605
Licensed in Texas, Louisiana & Arkansas
All information is kept strictly
confidential. Information is
only used to provide you with
the most accurate
information possible. It is
NOT sold or shared with
* Not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.